At Oral Surgery Associates of Eau Claire, we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our insurance staff. We are well informed and here to assist you. We can be reached by phone at Eau Claire Office Phone Number 715-834-8414.
Thank you for choosing our office for your oral surgery and endodontic needs. Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s medical and psychological wellbeing. We are available to answer your questions and/or assist you in any way we can.
For patients with insurance, please do not assume we are in-network providers for your insurance company. Please contact your insurance company directly to verify. We are happy to assist you in filing the necessary forms to help you receive the full benefits of your coverage. As we are not a party to the agreement between you and your insurance carrier, we are not responsible for how much or when they pay the claim. You are responsible at the time of service for payment of any deductible, co-payment and any estimated balance not payable by your insurance company.
If you are unsure about your insurance or have questions, we recommend a consult appointment prior to surgery, and we can then send in a written pre-treatment estimate to your insurance carrier and gather that information on your behalf.
Please bring your insurance information to your first office visit so that we can expedite reimbursement.
Key Questions to Ask Your Insurance When calling about your Benefits:
- Yearly policy maximum and deductibles
- Benefits used so far in your calendar or plan year
- Plan year dates
- Usual and customary fees for the procedures you are having done
- Is general anesthesia a covered benefit for the procedures you are having done?
- Percentages of coverage
- Verify class code of procedures you are having done (extractions are usually Class II or Basic procedures)
- If you have two insurances, does your plan have a non-duplication of benefits clause?
- Age limit for dependent children
- Student verification requirement