Thank you for choosing our office for your oral surgery and endodontic needs. Our primary goal is to provide you with the finest oral surgery, endodontic, and dental implant procedures available today at the most reasonable cost to our patients. We are concerned about you and your dental care and make every effort to ensure that you will be treated in the most courteous manner. In order to assist you with your investment in your oral health, we have outlined the financial options that are available. We are always available to answer your questions and/or assist you in any anyway we can.
If you have dental insurance benefits, we ask that you pay the estimated portion of your treatment on, or before, the day of your treatment. We will file your insurance as a courtesy. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, and credit card payments.
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect payments made by your insurance company during that time period. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid its portion is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated.
CareCredit may extend interest-free credit for up to 12 months. Low interest plans for longer periods of time are also available.
It’s simple to apply for CareCredit and their approval process is instant. CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to healthcare professions. For over 20 years, they’ve helped more than five million cardholders get the healthcare treatment they need.
If you have any questions regarding payment arrangements for your initial visit, or treatment, please call our insurance staff at Altoona Office Phone Number 715-834-8414.
- Guarantors/accompanying parents or legal guardians are legally responsible for all charges and billing balances for minor patients whether or not you have insurance.
- We accept cash, checks Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, and CareCredit.
- We are happy to offer a 5% courtesy discount for all treatments, except dental implants if you pay your account in full the day of treatment using cash or check. Payments using a credit card or CareCredit are not eligible for any discount. If you receive the courtesy discount, we cannot file an insurance claim.
- Military personnel with a military ID or patients 65 or older may receive a 10% discount if your account is paid in full the day of treatment using cash or check. We cannot apply a discount to dental implants. Payments using a credit card or CareCredit are not eligible for any discount. Only one discount applies.
- A $50 service charge will be applied for returned checks. Patients are responsible for all non-payment fees (debt collection, NSF, attorney, etc.)
If you have any questions, please call our insurance and billing department at 715-834-8414. All billing disputes must be received within 30 days of the first statement.