Monday – Friday
7:30am – 4:00pm
*Please note, we may adjust hours for offsite training however we always have a doctor on call.
Summer Office Hours
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 4:00pm
7:00am – 3:00pm
If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day, keep in mind this is not always possible.
In order to maintain our schedule and to accommodate all of our patients, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete all necessary paperwork. If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you provide us with at least 24 hours notice. This courtesy on your part will make it possible to give your appointment to another patient.
Our doctors provide many types of dental services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize waiting, we appreciate your understanding and patience.
Important information, please review carefully:
- All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for all visits.
- If a patient over the age of 18 has a legal guardian or Power of Attorney, they must accompany the patient to the appointment.
- All patients receiving IV sedation must be accompanied by someone that can drive them to and from their appointment and they must remain at our office during the procedure. They will also need to remain at home with the patient the rest of the day to ensure there are no complications after surgery.
- Videotaping and cellphones are prohibited in treatment rooms.
- You must not eat or drink 8 hours prior to sedation, if you do not follow these requirements, your surgery will be delayed or cancelled.